Saturday, June 23, 2012

NEW look....

If you are reading this then you should notice that things are looking a little different around here!

I am so excited about my new custom design! I love love love it!

When I first started blogging one of the biggest, most challenging, and probably most annoying aspects was layouts and templates. Don't get me wrong some of the free layouts are cute but there was always something that I wanted different or something that didn't work how I "thought" it should be. I'm sure some of you know what I mean. For someone that is pretty computer savvy, I was so frustrated that something I thought would be so simple was so complicated. The computer codes were so confusing. I admitted defeat and went with the template.

Well when I found out one of my good blogging buddies actually made custom designs with one of her friends. I was ecstatic, seriously I couldn't have been more excited! So about 70 emails later (not kidding), this is what they came up with. Did I tell you I loved it?!?!

They were so fun and easy to work with. They thought of every little detail (thus the 70 emails). So if you are interesting in getting your own custom designs I highly recommend them! Head over and check out their amazing work!


It was also fun to work with some amazing artists:





And last but not least Misty, not only does she design and make great blogs, but she also has her very own teacher blog! Head on over and follow her...I promise you will not be disappointed!


What do you think of the new design???

Finally thank you for hanging in there with me as I catch up on my business. Being gone for two weeks really put me behind. All my teacher friends placed orders for next year's classroom...I'm not complaining at all!!! Seriously, I am truly blessed that my buckets/caddies took off like they did. I am just having to learn to juggle it all. I have made over 40 buckets in the past five days! Whew!