Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A cute find...

Just thought I would share a cute find



I found these at JoAnns a few weeks back. They are magnetic metal signs. They can stand on their own (there was also ones you could hang on the wall). I think I may weave some ribbon through the holes and tie a bow in the corner. The red one I may use as a little message board, you could even use an expo marker to write on it! The black one I am thinking of using vinyl letters to put Passes on it and then clipping my clothes pin passes (made earlier) on the sides.

I will keep you all posted (with pictures of course) on how I am using them in my classroom.

My summer update: So this summer I am actually going places!!! I can't believe it, we never go anywhere...our schedules are completely opposite so it makes it difficult. I will be around for majority of July, so I am sure I will be posting like crazy...moving grade levels and having time to "think" I have a TON of ideas and things I want to make/share with you all. Please hang in there as I post here and there this next month, I hope to make up for it in July!